Click on the image for a larger version suitable for printing.
HOME PAGE ... REFERENCE PAGE ...THIS GAZETTEERS PAGE
Annandale, the mid. of the 3 divs. of Dumfries-
Annamlales Beef Stand, or Tub, a singular abyss,
Annascalle, or Annaseaul, vil., Ballynacourty par.,
Annat, place with school, Kilchrennan par., Argyllsh.
Annatrmi, vil., Offerlane par., Queens co., on r. Nore.
Annbank, mining vil. with ry. sta., in N. of co. and
4 miles NE. of Ayr, pop. 1309; P.O.
Annefield, seat, S. co. Mayo, 8 miles S. of Clare-
Anner. See Avontar.
Annery, seat, N. Devon, 3 miles NW. of Torrington.
Annesbrooke, seat, co. Meath, near Duleek.
Annes Grove, seat, co. Cork, near Castletownroche.
Annes Hill.—eminence, W. Surrey, near Chertsey.
Anneslcy, par., hamlet, and seat, with ry. sta., N.
Annesley-Woodhouse, hamlet, Annesley par., N.
Anncstown, small seaport vil., Dunhill par., co.
Annet, one of Scilly isls., Cornwall, W. of St Agnes.
Annet Burn, affluent of river Teith from above
Annevale, seat, co. Armagh; post-town, Keady.
Annick, affluent of river Irvine, Renfrewshire and
Annicsland, vil., in par. and co. Renfrew, pop. 440.
Annifer, stream, Pembrokeshire, flowing from Pre-
Anningsley Park, estate, W. Surrey, 3 miles SSW.
Anniston, seat, Forfarshire, near Arbroath.
Ann, Little, tithing, Abbots Ann par., N. Hants.
Annsborough, vil., Kilmegan par., co. Down, 3 miles
Anns Bridge, a locality in Johnstone par., Dum-
Ansford. See Alhsford.
Ansley, par. and seat, N. Warwickshire, 5 miles W.
Anslow, township, Rolleston par., E. Staffordshire,
Anstey.—par., NE. Herts, 3J miles NE. of Bunting-
Anstey, East and West, 2 pars., N. Devon, 4 and
5 miles SW. of Dulverton, on river Yeo—3245 ac., pop.
Anstey Pastures, par. and seat, in co. and 3 miles
Anstiebury, an ancient circular camp, W. Surrey,
Anstis Cove, a romantic dell, E. coast of Devon, 4J
Anston-cuni-Membris, par., S. div. West-Riding
Anstruther, seaport and market town, on E. coast,
Gazetteer of the British Isles, Statistical and Topographical, by John Bartholomew, F.R.G.S.
Edinburgh: Adam and Charles Black, 1887. Public domain image from Gedcomindex.com
Click on the image to get a large bitmap suitable for printing (45 MB)