Click on the image for a larger version suitable for printing.
HOME PAGE ... REFERENCE PAGE ...THIS GAZETTEERS PAGE
Ely Lodge, seat of the Marquis of Ely, on an island
Ely Place and Ely Rents, 2 liberties, within Fins-
Elyhaugh, township, Felton par., N. Northumber-
Emania, or Savan Fort, site of ancient structure,
' Emanuel, ruined priory (1156), E. Stirlingshire, on
Ematris, par., N. co. Monaghan, 12,300 ac., pop.
Emlhaston (or Ambaston), hamlet, in par. and 1
Ember, hamlet, Thames Ditton par., mid. Surrey,
2 miles SW. of Kingston ; in vicinity is Ember Court.
Emberton, par., N. Bucks, on river Ouse, 7| miles
NE. of Wolverton, 1953 ac., pop. 645 ; P.O.
Embleton.—township, Brigham par., AV. Cumber-
Embley Earle, seat, 2 m. W. of Romsey, S. Hants.
Embo, fishing vil., in par. and 2J miles NE. of Dor-
Emborne, river, Berks and Hants; rises near Inkpen
Emborough, or Einborrow, par., mid. Somerset,
Embsay with Eastby, township, in par. and 2 miles
Emery Down, eccl. dist., Lyndhurst par., S. Hants,
Emlngh, par., N. co. Meath, 3 miles NE. of Kells,
Emlaghfad, par., S. co. Sligo, 9309 ac., pop. 3839;
Enalaghmorc, 7 miles from Cahersiveen, Kerry; p.o.
Etnley, par., township, and vil., S. div. AVest-Riding
Emly, hamlet, on Devils AVater, S. Northumber-
Emly, par. and vil. with ry. sta., SW. co. Tipperary,
3 miles NE. of Knocklong—par., 9183 ac., pop. 2148;
Eiulygrennan, par., S. co. Limerick, 4 miles E. of
Emlyn, hamlet, Kenarth par., Carmarthenshire.
Emma Green, hamlet, in par. and near Henley-on-
Emmanuel Mea<I, headland, on E. side of Holy
Emmetts Mill, sandy ridge, near St Albans Head,
Enunington, par., on E. border of Oxfordshire, 3
Emmotland, hamlet, North Frodingham par., East-
Emmott Hall, seat, near Burnley, NE. Lancashire.
Emneth, par. and ry. sta., W. Norfolk, on border of
Emo, vil., Coolbanagher par., N. Queens co., 5 miles
Empingliam, par. and vil., Rutland, 6 miles NAV.
Empor, hamlet, 10 miles NW. of Mullingar, co.
Empsliott, par., N. Hants, 6 miles SE. of Alton,
Empton, hamlet, 3 miles SW. of Kington, Hereford.
Einral, seat, in detached part of Flintshire, 2 miles