Click on the image for a larger version suitable for printing.
HOME PAGE ... REFERENCE PAGE ...THIS GAZETTEERS PAGE
Stornoway; has one of the most perfect Druidical
CaUerton, Black. See Black Callerton.
CaUerton, High, township, Ponteland and Newburn
Callerton, Little, township, Ponteland par., S.
Callestick, hamlet, 4| miles NAV. of Truro, AV.
Callievar, hill, mid. Aberdeenshire, 4 miles AV. of
Calligray, or Killigray, island (2 miles by 1 mile),
Callington, or Kellington, market town and par.,
Callingwood, hamlet, Tatenhill par., E. Stafford-
CaUioeh, headland, NAV. Mull island, Argyllshire, 9
CaUis Court and GaHis Grange, adjacent hamlets,
_ Callisham, hamlet, in par. and \ mile SAV. of Meavy
Callivcr, Bcrrach, and Bryngwyn, conjoint
Callocs. See Kellaways.
Gallon End, Powick par., in co. and 4 miles S. of
Callow.—township and seat, in par. and 2 miles
Callow, place with agricultural school, 4 miles E. of
Callow Down, eminence, on SAV. border of Bucks,
Callowell, hamlet, AVhiteshill par., E. Gloucester-
Callow Hill, hamlet, Feckenham par., E. AVorces-
t ail mils Hill, wooded eminence, with remains of
Call wen, eccl. dist., Devynnock and Llywell pars.,
Cally.—seat, Girthon par., S. Kirkcudbrightshire,
Calmsden, "tithing, North Cerney par., E. Glou-
Calnadulach, vil., Muckairn par., Argyllshire, near
Caine.—hundred, N. AVilts, 18,144 ac., pop. 4273.—
Calow, township, in par. and 2£ miles E. of Chester-
Calrossic, seat, Logie-Easter par., E. Ross-shire, 1
Calry, par., N. co. Sligo, containing part of Sligo
Calsliot, or Calshot Castle, hamlet, coastguard
, Calstock, par. andvil., E. Cornwall, onr. Tamar, 6 m.
Calstone-Wellington, par., N. Wilts, 2 miles SE. of
Gazetteer of the British Isles, Statistical and Topographical, by John Bartholomew, F.R.G.S.
Edinburgh: Adam and Charles Black, 1887. Public domain image from Gedcomindex.com
Click on the image to get a large bitmap suitable for printing (45 MB)