Click on the image for a larger version suitable for printing.
HOME PAGE ... REFERENCE PAGE ...THIS GAZETTEERS PAGE
Court of Hill, seat, S. Shropshire, near Tenbury.
CourteenhaIl,par.,in co. and 5 m. S. of Northampton,
Courtenays Gate, entrance into Bossenden Wood,
Courtfield Castle, ancient seat of the Vaughans,
W. Gloucestershire, 8 miles NE. of Monmouth.
CourthlU, common name in Scotland of mounds
Courthouses, hamlet, Scotterpar., N. Lincolnshire,
9¼ miles NE. of Gainsborough.
Conrthoyle, vil., 6 m. E. of New Ross, co. Wexford.
Courtland, seat, 1¼ mile N. of Exmouth, E. Devon.
Courtmacsherry, fishing vil., Lislee par., S. co.
Courtmacuddy, school, Rossdroitpar., co. Wexford.
Court matrix, hamlet, near Rathkeale, co. Limerick.
Courtney, par., Berks. See Sutton-Courtney.—2.
Conrtown, seat, 1 m. SAY. of Kilcock, N. co. Kildare.
Courtown Harbour, fishing vil., 3¼ miles SE. of
Courttown, seat, 2 miles NW. of Athy, co. Kildare, ;
Courtway, hamlet, Spaxton par., W. Somerset, 3¼
Court-y-Belia, school, Newportdist., Monmouthshire.
Court-yr-AIa, seat, 4 m. S. of Llandaff, Glamorgan.
Consland, vil., Cranston par., E. Edinburghshire,3¼
Consley Wood, vil., E. Sussex, on border of co., 6
Couston, ancient castle, in par. and adjacent to
Coustonholm Paper Mill, 1¼ mile from Pollok- i
ConthaUy Castle, Lanark. See Cowti-ially.
Couttle, hamlet, Bendochy par., E. Perthshire, on
Cove.—eccl. dist. (St John) and hamlet, Yateley par.,
N. Hants, pop. 1091; P.O.—2. Cove, hamlet, 4¼ miles
Cove.—fishing vil. with ry. sta., Nigg par., NE. Kin-
2. Cove, fishing hamlet, in par. and near Cockburns-
Cove.—vil., 1¼ mile E. of Kinsale, S. co. Cork, pop.
Cove, North, par., E. Suffolk, near river AVaveney,
2 miles SE. of Beccles, 1242 ac., pop. 230.
Cove, South, par., E. Suffolk, near the coast, 5¼
Cove a Chiaran, cave, near Campbeltown, Kintyre,
Cove and Kilcreggan, or Kilcreggan and Cove,
Covehithe, or North Hales, coast par., E. Suffolk,
4¼ miles NE. of South wold, 1553 ac., pop. 173.
Coven, eccl. dist. (St Paul), Brewood par., W. Staf-
Coveney, par., township, and vil,, mid. Cambridge-
Covenham, hamlet, 5 miles NE. of Louth, N. Lin-
Covenham St Bartholomew and Covenham St
C. St B., 1340 ac., pop. 278; C. St M., 950 ac., pop. 128.
Coventry, pari, and mun. bor. and market town, N.
18 miles SE. of Birmingham and 94 NW. of London by
Gazetteer of the British Isles, Statistical and Topographical, by John Bartholomew, F.R.G.S.
Edinburgh: Adam and Charles Black, 1887. Public domain image from Gedcomindex.com
Click on the image to get a large bitmap suitable for printing (45 MB)