Click on the image for a larger version suitable for printing.
HOME PAGE ... REFERENCE PAGE ...THIS GAZETTEERS PAGE
Daluaine, distillery, Aberlour par., Banffshire, 1
Dalvaddy, hamlet, Kintyre, Argyllshire, 3 miles W.
Dalveen, pass (1200 ft.) over the Lowther Hill3, on
Dalveich, hamlet, on N. side of Loch Earn, Perth-
Dalvey, place, in par. and 34 miles NE. of Cromdale
Dalvey House, seat, 2 miles W. of Forres, Elginshire.
Dalwhat Water, one of the headstreams of Cairn
Daltvhinnic, ry. sta., near SE. border of Inverness-
Dalwick Honse, seat, Drumelzier par., Peeblesshire,
Da!wood, par., E. Devon, 4 miles NW. of Axminster,
Dalyell Lodge, seat, in N. vicinity of Cupar, Fife-
Dalys Bridge, vil., on NW. border of co. Meath,
Dalystown.—vil., Trim par., co. Meath.—2. Dalys-
Dalzellowlie Colliery, near Kilkerran ry. sta., Ayr.
Dalziel, par., N. Lanarkshire, 3039 ac., pop. 13,853;
Damage, hamlet, 2 m. SW. of Ilfracombe, N. Devon.
Damastown, school, Holy wood par., co. Dublin.
Damems, ry. sta., 2 miles SW. of Keighley, N. div.
Damerliam, North, hundred, N. Wilts, 11,239 ac.,
Damerham, Sonth.—hundred, N. Wilts, 17,915
Damgate, hamlet, in par. and 1 mile E. of Martham,
Damhead, vil., at meeting point of cos. of Perth,
Damhead, 3 m. from Coleraine, co. Londonderry; P.O.
Damorcy Court, old seat, near Blandford, Dorset.
Damph.—or Loch an Daimh, loch, Cromartyshire,
Damph, Ben, deer-forest, Ross-shire and Cromarty-
Dams, hamlet, in par. and 14 m. S. of Kettle, Fife.
Damsay, island, in Firth Bay, Mainland, Orkney, 4
Damsburn, hamlet, Logie par., Clackmannanshire.
Damside, seat, in par. and If mile NE. of Auchter-
Han, Longh, mid. co. Wicklow; 2 miles long.
Danbury, par. and vil., W. Essex, 44 miles SE. of
Hanby.—par., township, and vil. with ry. sta., North-
Danby Wiske, par. and township, North-Riding
Dancing Ledge, The, stone beach under the cliffs,
Dandaleitli, ry. sta. and haugh, on river Spey, Elgin-
Danddyfryn, hamlet, Towynpar., Merioneth.
Gazetteer of the British Isles, Statistical and Topographical, by John Bartholomew, F.R.G.S.
Edinburgh: Adam and Charles Black, 1887. Public domain image from Gedcomindex.com
Click on the image to get a large bitmap suitable for printing (45 MB)