Bunglow, coast vil., Templecronepar., AV. co. Done-
gal, 34 miles NW. of Stranorlar ry. sta., pop. 468; P.O.,
Dungourney, par., E. co. Cork, on Dungourney
rivulet, 4 miles N. of Castlemartyr, 8230 ac., pop. 991.
Dungwortk, vil. with school, 64 miles NW. of Shef-
field, West-Riding Yorkshire.
Dnngyle, hill, with Caledonian fort, Kirkcudbright-
shire, 3 miles S. of Castle Douglas, alt. 600 ft.
Dunbani.—par. and vil., N. Notts, on river Trent, 10
miles SE. of East Retford, 2030 ac. (including Ragnall),
pop. 271; P.O., called Bunkani-on-Trcnt.—2.Dun-
liam, vil. with ry. sta., 4 miles NE. of Swaffham, AV.
Norfolk; the vil. is 2 miles NE. of sta.
Dunliam, Great, par. (ry. sta. Dunham), W. Nor-
folk, 1968 ac., pop. 394; P.O.
Dunham, Little, par. (ry. sta. Dunham), W. Nor-
folk, 1901 ac., pop. 293; P.O.; contains I>. Lodge.
Dunliainllill, ry. sta., Cheshire. See D. on the Hill.
Dunham Massey, township and ry. sta., Bowden
par., mid. Cheshire, 2 miles W. of Altrincham, 3712
ac., pop. 1977 ; contains the hamlets of D. Town and
f>. Woodlionse; also D. Massey Dark, seat of the
Earl of Stamford and Warrington.
Dunham on the Hill, township with ry sta. (Dun-
ham Hill), Thornton-le-Moors par., in co. and 54 miles
NE. of Chester, 1404 ac., pop. 276; P.O.
Dunham on Trent; P.O. See Dunham (Notts).
Dunhampstead, hamlet, 4 miles SAY. of Upton
A\rarren, E. Worcestershire.
Dunhcad, remains of ancient triangular camp, in
SE. of Carmylie par., Forfarshire.
Dunhill, par., E. co. AYaterford, 5 miles SE. of
Kilmacthomas, 6287 ac., pop. 1150.
Dnnholme, par. and vil., in co. and 6 miles NE. of
Lincoln, 2190 ac., pop. 403 ; P.O.
Dunian, Roxburgh, If m. SAY. of Jedburgh, 1095 ft.
Dunimarle, seat, in par. and near Culross, Perth-
shire ; the scene of the murder of Lady Macduff and
her children is fixed by tradition at Dunimarle Castle.
Dimino, par. and hamlet, E. Fife, 44 miles SE. of
St Andrews, 2737 ac., pop. 297; P.O., called Denino.
Dunion, hill, Roxburgh. See Dunian.
Dunipace, town and par., E. Stirlingshire—par.,
5586 ac., pop. 1874; town (which forms part of the
police burgh of Denny and Dunipace), pop. 1257. See
Denny. About 2 miles SE. of town are the Hills of
Dunipace and Dunipace House.
Duniquoich, wooded hill, with ruins of old fort, 1
mile NE. of Inveraray, Argyllshire, alt. 800 ft.
Dunira, seat, in par. and 24 m. NW. of Comrie, Perth.
Duniry, par., S. co. Galway, 8 miles NAY. of Port-
umna, 5828 ac., pop. 900.
Dunisky, par., mid. co. Cork, on river Lee, 3 miles
SE. of Macroom, 1186 ac., pop. 107.
Dunkeld, market town with ry. sta., on river Tay,
in co. and 15f miles NW. of Perth, 61 NW. of Edin-
burgh, and 453 NW. of London, pop. 768 ; P.O., T.O., 2
Banks. Market-day, Saturday. D. was the metro-
politan see of Scotland until supplanted by St Andrews.
The choir of the cathedral is now used as the parish
church. Immediately behind the cathedral is Dunkeld
House, seat of the Duke of Athole. The grounds are
the finest and most extensive in Scotland; they include
50 miles of walks and 30 miles of drives. Near the
cathedral are two larch trees, the first, or among the
first, introduced into Britain.
Dunkeld, Little, par. (ry. sta. Dunkeld), E. Perth-
shire, on right bank of river Tay, 41,268 ac., pop. 2175.
Dunkeld and Dowally, united par., E. Perthshire,
on left bank of river Tay, 9456 ac., pop. 791.
Dunkellin, bar., co. Galway, 83,371 ac., pop. 11,958.
Dunken Haigh, seat, 4 miles NE. of Blackburn,
Dunkcnny, seat, 2 miles NAY. of Glamis, Forfar.
Dunkerrin, par. and vil., S. Kings co., 6 miles SW.
of Roscrea, 7769 ac., pop. 1018 ; P.O.
Dunkcrron, North and South, 2 bars., S. co. Kerry,
72,414 ac., pop. 5780; and 96,289 ac., pop. 11,063.
Dunkerry, cavern, 2 miles AV. of the Giants Cause-
way, N. co. Antrim.
Dnnkerton, par. and vil., E. Somerset, on Somerset
Canal, 5 miles SAY. of Bath, 1233 ac., pop. 1019; p.o.
Click on the image to get a large bitmap suitable for printing (45 MB)