East Villc, ry. sta., 8 miles NE. of Boston, Lincoln-
shire. See Eastville.
East Weiuyss, coast vil., Wemyss par., Fifeshire, 3
miles E. of Thornton Junction, pop. 846 ; P.O.
East Winch, ry. sta., 6 miles SE. of Kings Lynn,
Norfolk; P.O., T.o. See Winch, East.
East Wltton, l\ mile SE. of Middleham, North-
Riding Yorkshire; p.o. See Witton, East.
East Worllngton, 6 miles E. of Chulmleigh, N.
Devon; p.o. See AVorlington, East.
East Yell, place with school, on E. side of Yell
island, Shetland, 4 miles from Mid Yell; P.O.
East and West laroch, part of Ballachulish :
Eastacomhe, hamlet, Atherington par., N. Devon.
—2. Eastacomhe, hamlet, Tawstock par., N. Devon.
Eastacott.—hamlet, Chittlehamptonpar., N. Devon.
—2. Eastacott, hamlet, Morthoe par., N. Devon.—3.
Eastacott, hamlet, Dunterton par., S. Devon.
Eastbach Court, seat, in Dean Forest, AY. Glouces-
tershire, 4 miles SAV". of Mitcheldean.
Enstbank, seat, in co. and 2J miles SW. of Kinross.
Eastbank Honse, Erskine par., Renfrewshire, near
Langbank, on the Clyde.
Eastbars, 6 m. from Manor Hamilton, co. Leitrim; P.O.
Eastbottom, hamlet, near Deal, E. Kent.
Eastbourne, watering-place, mun. bor., hundred,
and par., E. Sussex, on the English Channel, 3 miles
E. of Beachy Head and 66 SE. of London by rail—
hundred and par., 4755 ac., pop. 21,595; mun. bor.,
7597 ac., pop. 22,014; P.O., T.O., 3 Banks, 6 news-
papers. Eastbourne originally consisted of the three
hamlets of East Bourne, South Bourne, and Sea Houses.
It is a rapidly growing place. In 1871 its population
was only 10,361. Its principal features are the grand
parade, 2J miles long ; the pier (1868), 1000 ft. in
length; the carriage-drive along the cliff; the Devon-
shire park (12 ac.); the Devonshire baths; the pavilion,
with its concert and floral halls, its reading rooms, &c.;
and the Princess Alice Memorial Hospital (1883).
Eastbourne was made a municipal borough in 1883.
Many Roman antiquities have been found.
Eastbourne (or Southern) Division, pari. div. of
Sussex, pop. 51,183.
Eastbridgc, par., E. Kent, 4\ miles NE. of New
Romney, 1150 ac., pop. 54.
Eastbrook, hamlet, 1 mile S. of Romford, S. Essex.
East burn.—township, Kirkburn par., East-Riding
Yorkshire, 2\ miles SW. of Driffield, 841 ac., pop. 23.
—2. Eastburn, hamlet, Kildwick par., N. div. West-
Riding Yorkshire, 4 miles NW. of Keighley. See
Steeton with Eastburn.
Eastbury.—eccl. dist. and hamlet, Lambourn par.,
Berks—dist., pop. 295; hamlet, 1 mile SE. of Lam-
bourn; p.o.—2. Eastbury, hamlet, 1 mile SE. of
Barking, S. Essex.
Eastbury House, seat, near Guildford, W. Surrey.
Eastbury Park, seat, Tarrant Gunville par., Dorset,
5 miles NE. of Blandford.
Eastby, hamlet, in par. and 3 m. NE. of Skipton, N.
j div. West-Riding Yorkshire. See Embsay with Eastby.
Eastcbeap, 2 pars. (St Clement and St Leonard),
London city—St Clement, pop. 86; St Leonard, pop. 50.
Eastcburcb, par. and vil., E. Kent, on N. side of
Sheppey Isle, miles NE, of Sittingbourne, 7006 ac.,
and 944 tidal water and foreshore, pop. 983 ; P.O.
Eastcombe,vil., 3 m. from Stroud, E. Gloucester; P.O.
Eastcote, hamlet, Pattishall par., S. Northampton-
shire, 3 miles N. of Towcester.
Eastcott.—vil., Tavistock par., S. Devon.—2. East-
cutt, hamlet, Ruislip par., Middlesex, 3 miles NW. of
Harrow ; P.O.; in vicinity is Eastcott Honse.—3.
Eastcott, tithing, in par. and 1 mile NW. of Swindon,
N. Wilts.—4. Eastcott, tithing, Urchfont par., Wilts.
Eastcotts, township, Cardington par., in co. and 3
miles SE. of Bedford, pop. 713.
Eastcourt, hamlet with school, Crudwell par., N.
Wilts, 4 m. NE. of Malmesbury; in vicinity is E. House.
Eastcourt House, seat, on NW. border of Wilts, 1
mile SE. of Tetbury.
Eastdon House, seat, 7 m. S. of Exeter, E. Devon.
Eastend, seat, Carmichael par., Lanarkshire, 2 miles
W. of Thankerton.
Click on the image to get a large bitmap suitable for printing (45 MB)