Click on the image for a larger version suitable for printing.
HOME PAGE ... REFERENCE PAGE ...THIS GAZETTEERS PAGE
Sharrow, eccl. dist., Sheffield par., S. div. AYest-
Sharsted Conrt, seat, 5 miles SE. of Sittingbourne,
Sharstone, vil., in NE. of Cheshire, 4 miles SW. of
Sharvognes, 4 miles from Randalstown, S. co.
Shaston St RninboM, par., Dorset, near Shaftes-
Shatton. See Brough and Shatton.
Shaugh Prior, par. and vil., Devon—par., 8707 ac.,
Shavington, vil., Wybunbury par., Cheshire, 3miles
Shavington Park, seat of the Earl of Kilmorey,
Shavington cum Gresty, township, Wybunbury
Shaw.—vil., Shaw cum Donnington par., Berks, lg
Shaw Hall, seat, on S. border of Lancashire, 3g miles
Shaw Hill, seat, 2g miles N. of Chorley, Lancashire.
Shaw Mills, hamlet, Ripon par., E. div. AArest-
Shaw Park, Clackmannan. See Schaw Park.
Shaw and Whitley, eccl. dist., Melksham par.,
Shaw emu Donnington, par., Berks (containingthe
Shawbost, North, vil., in detached portion of Lochs
Shawbury, par. and vil., Shropshire—par., 7414 ac.,
Shawclough, vil. (ry. sta. Shawclough and Healey),
Shawdon, township, Whittingham par., North-
Shawe, The, seat, Staffordshire; post-town, Cheadle.
Shawell, par. and vil., Leicestershire, 3 miles S. of
Shawell House, seat, 3 miles NE. of Hexham,
Sliawford, ry. sta., Hants, 3 miles S. of Winches-
Shawforth, vil. withry. sta., Rochdale par., Lanca-
Shawhall, vil., Saddleworth township, Rochdale
Shawhead, vil., Kirkpatrick Irongray par., Kirk
Shawhill, seat, Riccarton par., Ayrshire, on river
Shawlands, suburban part of Glasgow, Eastwood
Shaws, Loch, in S. of Kirkhope par., Selkirkshire.
Shaws Lough, Loughgilly par., mid. co. Armagh.
Shawsburn, school, Dalserf par., Lanarkshire.
Sheabost, Ross. See Shawbost, North.
Sheaf, river, flowing along the border of Derbyshire
Shean, North, mountain, 4 miles NW. of Derry-
Shear shy, township and vil., Knaptoft par., Leicester-
Shearston, hamlet, North Petherton par., Somerset,
Gazetteer of the British Isles, Statistical and Topographical, by John Bartholomew, F.R.G.S.
Edinburgh: Adam and Charles Black, 1887. Public domain image from Gedcomindex.com
Click on the image to get a large bitmap suitable for printing (45 MB)