Kellington, par., township, and vil., E. div. 'West-
Riding Yorkshire—par., 7490 ac., pop. 1438; township,
1761 ac., pop. 309; vil., 64 miles NE. of Pontefract; P.O.;
has corn-mills and malting.
Kell is town, par., in co. and 6 miles SE. of Carlow,
4408 ac., pop. 310.
Kello Water, trouting stream, NW. Dumfriesshire;
rises on Blackloorg Hill, on border of co., and flows 84
miles NE. to the Nith 24 miles NW. of Sanquhar.
Kelloe, par., township, and vil., Durham—par. (con-
taining Coxhoe, Thornley, Wingate, &c.), 11,236 ac.,
pop. 13,398; township, 1596 ac.,pop. 937; vil., 64 miles
SE. of Durham ; P.O.
Kelloe, seat, in par. and 14 mile SE. of Edrom sta.,
Berwickshire, on Blackadder Water; in vicinity is
Kelloe Bastile, hamlet.
Kells, par., Kirkcudbrightshire, between the Water
of Ken and the Dee, 48,581 ac., pop. 970; contains
New Galloway; the Kells Range reaches in Corserine
an alt. of 266S ft.
Kells.—market town, par., and township, with ry.
sta., N. co. Meath, on river Blackwater, 16£ miles NW.
of Drogheda and 40 miles NW. of Dublin—par., 8597
ac., pop. 4036; township, 263 ac., pop. 2822; P.O., T.O.,
2 Banks, 1 newspaper. Market-day, Saturday. The
town adjoins the seat of the Marquis of Headfort.
There is an antique stone cross in the centre of the
town, and near the church is a round tower. On the
Hill of Lloyd,near the town, is a lofty pillar, 100 ft.
high, erected by the first Earl of Bective.—2. Kells,
vil. with ry. sta., Connor par., mid. co. Antrim, on
river Glenwherry, 5 miles SE. of Ballymena, pop. 204 ;
P.O.—3. Kells, vil., 8 miles NE. of Cahersiveen, W.
co. Kerry, on Dingle Bay; P.O.—4. Kells, bar., W. co.
Kilkenny, 38,376 ac., pop. 5586.—5. Kells, par. and
vil., in AV. of co. and 8 miles S. of Kilkenny—par.,
4409 ac., pop. 890; vil., pop. 184; P.O.
Kells, Lower and Upper, 2 bars., N. co. Meath—
L. K., 36,171 ac., pop. 5952; U. K., 49,552ac., pop. 9740.
Kells water, ry. sta., 4 miles S. of Ballymena, W.
Kelly, par., Devon, 6 miles SE. of Launceston, 1721
ac., pop. 227 ; contains the seat of Kelly House.
Kelly Castle, ancient tower, and seat, property of
the Earl of Dalhousie, Arbirlot par., Forfarshire, on
Elliot Water, 24 miles W. of Arbroath; in vicinity,
adjacent to Elliot Junction, is Kelly Bleaclifield.
Kelly College, 1 mile NE. of Tavistock, Devon;
founded by Admiral Kelly, for the sons of naval officers.
Kelly House, seat, Inverkip par., NAY. Renfrew-
shire, in NE. vicinity of Wemyss Bay sta.; Kelly Burn
flows 3| miles AV., along the Ayrshire border, to the
Firth of Glyde at Wemyss Bay.
Kelly Rounds, ancient British encampment, Corn-
wall, 2 miles NE. of Egloshayle.
Kellykrook, seat, in co. and 7 m. SE. of Roscommon.
Kellystown, school, Drumshallon par., co. Louth.
Kelly vllle, seat, E. Queens co.,4 miles AY. of Athy.
Kelniarsli, par. and vil. with ry. sta., Northampton-
shire, 5 miles S. of Market Harborough, 2751 ac., pop.
209; P.O.; in vicinity of vil. is the seat of K. Hall.
Keluiscott, township, Bradwell par., Oxfordshire,
on river Thames, 4 miles N. of Faringdon, 1037 ac.,
pop. 101; contains the seat of Kcliuscott Honse.
Kelsalc, par. and vil., Suffolk, 1£ mile NE. of
Saxmundham, 3047 ac., pop. 973; P.O.; in vicinity is
the seat of Kelsale Lodge.
Kelsall, township and vil., in par. and 2 miles NE.
of Tarvin, Cheshire, 1241 ac., pop. 638; P.O.
Kelsey, Nortli, par. and vil. with ry. sta., Lincoln-
shire, 6 miles S. of Barnetby sta., and 234 miles NE.
of Lincoln, 5370 ac., pop. 844; P.O.; 1 mile NE. of vil.
is the hamlet of Kelsey North End.
Kelsey, South, par. and vil., Lincolnshire, 34 miles
SW. of North Kelsey sta., 4980 ac., pop. 615; P.O.; in
vicinity of vil. is the seat of Kelsey Hall,
Kelsey Head, promontory on W. coast of Cornwall,
2 miles N. of Liggen Bay.
Kelsey Park, seat, 14m. E. of Beckenham sta., Kent.
Kelshall, par. and vil., in NE. of Herts, 4 m. SW.
of Royston, 2360 ac., pop. 249.
Kelsick, hamlet, Bromfield par., Cumberland, 2 miles
NAV. of Wigton. See Dundraw and Kelsick.
Click on the image to get a large bitmap suitable for printing (45 MB)